Thursday, November 22, 2012

Advent Mania

Book stores, grocery stores, and just about every retail store you can imagine sell different types of Advent Calenders (since October).

Here is a list of the Advent Calenders I have seen so far:

Tea Varieties
Beauty Products
Crime/murder mystery type for 18 and up (I think...I wish my German was better because this would have been fun)
Body Shopp products
Playboy
Playgirl!  (ha ha only kidding, but I did see the 2013 calender)
Candy, truffles, and pralines beyond imagination
Truffles with note cards that you can personalize (I got this one for Justin since I know he hasn't been reading my blog)
Chocolates all liqueur filled
Chocolate all without liqueur
Chocolates divided into half for the evening (liqueur) and half for the day without booze
Do-it-yourself kits with shotglasses (ok, maybe candle holders but shots sound like more fun)
Science kits
Dinosaur bone kits
Mystery for @ age 12
Girly lip gloss/makeup type stuff
Lego themes abundant
Disney themes abundant
Playmobile - Farm
                      Police
                      Horses (girls)
                      Pirates
                      Princess/fairytale



And just to confirm if my husband reads my blog....I would like the one from the Body Shopp, Please and thank you! Or the murder mystery one, but you have to google translate! :)

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment