Friday, May 17, 2013

Life couldn't be shorter

I've been thinking a lot lately about what I would change or do differently if I had limited time.  I don't have much to change really just a lot less energy than I had in my 20's.  My pace is a little slower, but my intentions are still genuine.

Try not to miss a beat every time my son declares DANCE party.

Tell my husband I sincerely love him at least 100 times a day (ok, maybe not a 100, but...).  Focus on what he does right, not on what he does wrong.

Make time for coffee with friends and be away at least one evening a week for a walk, dinner with friends, or anything fun.

Plan trips and dream about exotic places because planning is half the fun.

Exercise to the best of my ability which some days is only a stroll and other days is a kick butt workout.

Cuddle and snuggle as much as humanly possible (My son stepped onto the tube in London and said, "oh we are all snuggly in here."  lol)

Be mindful of every moment and really enjoy my food, jokes, and my family.


What would you do differently? Or the same?



No comments:

Post a Comment